Quozi is a template for you to create a mobile Q&A app where people can ask any question and get a response from the community, or just answer to posted question.
This template has been built to work with the XServer API
, and it includes only the XServer iOS
and Web SDKs
and, of course, all the UI design shown in the screenshots.
This means that if you want this app to work, you must purchase the XServer API
, upload it to your own VPS server and configure it (see the Installation and Configurations chapters of the XServer API).
You can still buy this template and implement a different backend, but you must be an experienced developer to do that since you’ll have to change about 85% of the code. PLEASE NOTE
that I will not implement any other backend in this template, that’s a job you must do on your own in case you don’t want to use XServer.
Before buying this product
Please check out the following:
Screenshots iOS Documentation
Please note that some functions are disabled in demo mode and that the demo database will be cleaned once in a while
RE-SELLING THIS PRODUCT TO ANY ONLINE MARKETPLACE IS A SERIOUS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, AND YOU WILL BE LEGALLY PROSECUTED
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications/scripts that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged with money through your own version of this item, you can still buy this item under a Regular License.
Therefore, you must buy this product under an Extended License
if your plan to add a Payment Gateway (PayPal, Stripe, In-App Purchase, etc.) in the source code, make it public and have clients getting charged of money for subscriptions or anything else in order to use your final product.
- XServer API: [GET IT HERE] – in case you want to implement your own backend to this template, you don’t need to buy XServer
- The latest official version of Xcode installed on a Mac. NO BETAS, so you can download the official version of Xcode on the Mac App Store
- An Apple Mac, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- A Google account to configure Google Sign In
- An AdMob account to display Ads in your app
- A Real iOS device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store
- Home screen with Categories selection and swipe system to browse questions
- Search questions by #hashtags and/or keywords
- Ask questions and post answers
- Like questions and answers
- Report inappropriate questions/answers/users to the Admin – he will get an email about reported products
- Share questions and app’s link on social network apps, email and SMS
- Settings screen where you can edit your profile, reset your password or ask for account deletion
- Account screen to view all posted questions and answers
- Post unlimited questions
- Clean, modern UI design
- Flexible backend (XServer), highly customizable
- Push Notifications for likes and answers
- Clean and commented code
- Online Documentation
- PSD icon files included, for you to edit the template’s UI design as you wish
- Easy to configure
FAQ # Should I buy the XServer API to make this template work?
- The code of this app template is written using the XServer SDK for iOS – this is included in the project along with the UI shown in the Screenshots section – so you should buy the XServer API
to make it work the way it is.
But, if you’re an experienced developer and know how to implement a different backend in the code, you can still buy this app and do your own job, since the UI is already built, as you can see by the Screenshots section. # If I buy this app template, can I use for multiple projects?
- No: in case you want to publish more than 1 application using this template, you must purchase a License/project you want to publish on the App Store. # Instead, if I buy the XServer API, can I use it for different projects/apps than this one?
- Yes, that’s an API and you can use it in any other application or project. # Do I need Xcode to edit this template?
- Yes, its latest official version, NO Betas! # Do I need to be an experienced developer?
- Not really, just basic knowledge about Xcode and Swift # What about Support?
- I can offer FREE support for bugs/errors encountered in the original code.
Instead, a fee will apply in case you messed up the original code and asked for help to fix it.
May 21, 2020
- First release
Rate wavycode’s work
If you like what you got, please don’t forget to support the hard work by leaving a feedback on your Downloads page: Rate here