OnePrint is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that perfect for creating a website for Printing Services, Photocopying, Digital Printing, Print Shop, Design Studio, and any kind of Printing Company. This template has a creative and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and easy to customize.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 16+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking business website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 16+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Service Detail
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Contact Us
- Metform – Contact Us Form
- Metform – Request Order Form
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.