Add full suite inventory management to your services using Headless Order Manager and Inventory Manager. Heims is a RESTful API for managing inventory and orders for any type of item or product. Add full suite order and inventory management to your services using Heims. You can use this to manage inventory and orders and integrate with your current point of sale, eCommerce or dispense system enabled at your Pharmacies, Restaurants, and Storage Facilities.
Easily keep track of how you replenish and dispense items.
- Add, Edit and Delete Items
- Suggestions / Search for Item Names
- Add, Delete Item Packaging, Forms
- Item Reorder Level
Stock Points/Locations Move items between multiple locations. This is great when managing a large store or operation with other branches or stock points.
- Create Stock Locations with different individual stock levels for each item.
- Transfer stock from one stock location/point to another.
- Stock down from different locations.
Add suppliers and easily send notifications when due via SMS and Email.
- Add, Edit and Delete Suppliers
- Suggestions / Search for Supplier Names
Order Management Easily select low inventory stock and place orders and handles your complete order process.
- Order Cart
- Create, Modify and Cancel Orders,
- Email and SMS Notification sent to Supplier
- Record Payment and Amount Received.
Stock-out Items Point of sale, dispense or custom stock out items to customers.
- Dispense /Stock Items to customers
- Stock History
- Rollback Stock transaction (coming soon)
Authentication and User Management (coming soon)
Require authentication to use API
- JWT Strategy
- Create accounts
- Manage Account roles and permissions
Sync (coming soon)
Sync inventory data with ecommerce solutions and payment providers
- Sync placed orders with Woocommerce and Shopify stores
- Sync purchased Woocommerce items to Heims inventory
- Sync payment status with Heims.
Bill Management (coming soon)
- Create billing profiles to adjust selling prices.
- Add flexible billing rules to handle tax, discounts and custom prices