Business Management ERP System Overview
Leave traditional management systems behind. Our business management enterprise resource planning (ERP) system has evolved to become an essential business solution for managing every aspect of your business, from HR to financial information.
Traditional ERP systems often don’t support the needs of modern, growing businesses. It can take years for a company to see a return on investment with traditional management systems. And when glitches or problems happen, many organizations struggle to find the support needed to resolve the issue.
It is for this very reason why we’ve taken traditional ERP to the next level with our strategic business management ERP software.
This business management software gives you a complete overview of your internal operations from one place, bringing together all the different parts of your business.
Our business management system gives you the tools you need to run a successful company. You’ll find scheduling, resource management, and operations management tools to collect data on every area of your business. You gain instant visibility into areas of your company that need improvement with our software technology.
Having this information at your fingertips enables you to cut costs by eliminating unnecessary manual complicated systems. From workflow management, production and warehousing to day-to-day operations, our integrated business management system gives you crucial insights and streamlines your business processes for a quicker and more efficient delivery, while letting you stay up to date on any changes within your company.
· Easy Deployment, Integration and Customization.
· 100% Dynamic Business Management System.
· Fully responsive design for any device
· Clean Code
· Full Source Code
· Simple but Powerful Dashboard Panel
· Day Books
· Voucher Register
· Ledger Reports
· Bill wise Ledger
· Monthly Ledger Summary
· Group Summary
· Outstanding Receivables
· Outstanding Payables
· Customer Outstanding
· Vendor Outstanding
· Trial Balance
· Balance Sheet
· Profit & Loss A/c.
· Vendor records management
· Check printing
· Payment date calculation
· Advance payment scheduling
· Purchase order
· Customer accounts management
· Invoice creation
· Sales attributions
· Recurring invoices
· Sales & Inventory Management
· Project Management
· Barcode Generator (UPC, EAN-8, Code 39, 128, JAN-13 and many more)
· Balance sheet
· Profit and loss
· Price management
· Other features
· Ability to add Multiple Accounts to keep track of income & expense.
· Can Scale up to huge amounts of Data without affecting Performance.
· Easy search filtering by date range, category, account, barcode etc.
· Many more….
· 24/7 Integration/Deployment/Customization Support
Microsoft SQL Server – 2012 or higher recommended
Visual Studio – 2017 or higher recommended
Crystal Reports for visual studio and runtime engine
Microsoft Excel for importing or exporting data